We are a home Care Agency providing personalised care and support services for children, Adults and older people in their homes. We aim to promote independence for our clients and a greater choice over the care they receive.
Our services are tailored to meet clients cultural and language needs.
ASK services can be tailored to meet clients cultural needs, by providing staff who speak various languages as per the clients requirements. We offer advice and support to clients in their language in order to ensure the best quality of care can be delivered.
ASK Care operates out of its’ Head Office in Argyle Road, Ilford. Where a team of staff co-ordinate the provision of care and support services to the residents of Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Newham and Epping Forest. We have recently begun providing services to clients in Havering as well as Barking and Dagenham.
It is the AIM of ASK Care Ltd. to provide high quality care and support in a way which supports the independence of individuals and enables them to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
With years of experience, our medical team will assess you and create a custom recovery plan that's right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body.
· To enable individuals to maintain their independence
· To provide individuals with information to enable them to make informed choices
· To provide assistance with daily tasks to support that independence and prevent individuals from feeling helpless
· Assess needs, plan and deliver all support in a way which meets the needs of the individual and respects their wishes
· To provide seamless services which link with other providers of support
· To support individuals to retain their dignity by continuing to live their chosen lifestyle for as long as they wish, and are physically and mentally able to do so
· To provide services which are accessible to all
· To provide a service that fully satisfies the needs and expectations of individuals in their own homes
· To respect the individuality of our Service Users
· To actively seek and value the contribution made by informal Carers, families and relevant others in care planning
· To actively seek, and respond positively to feedback from our Service Users, their families and Carers, other health and social care professionals and our own staff
· To continuously seek ways in which our services can be improved
· To protect our Service Users and Staff from hazards and abuse whilst respecting their right to take measured risks
· To build and retain a stable, committed and highly trained workforce
· To ensure that the privacy and dignity of our clients is respected at all times. To have the whole team work together to achieve the highest level of care that is possible
ASK CARE Services
ASK Care staff undergo induction training and all mandatory training within the first two months of commencing employment. These are the mandaory things that staff had to complete
· Regular refresher training is delivered to staff ensuring the quality of care is upheld.
· ASK Care recruits staff from varied ethnic backgrounds who speak various languages giving clients greater choice over their care requirements.
· ASK Care recruits staff with experience or qualifications specifically to provide services for people with complex care needs.
· ASK has a dedicated training centre which is accredited with City and Guilds running tailored courses for internal and external organisations.
Tips for Elderly people by staff - Punjabi
Tips for Elderly people by staff - Gujarati
Tips for Elderly people by staff - Telegu